Monday, November 9, 2015

Vendor of the Week-Jam All Day Entertainment- Win a $100.00 Prize Package- Read how...





This guy has got it, I mean he really has the passion, the passion to turn you perfect wedding day into a perfect wedding night.  With his ability to really connect with a couple, to feed off the crowd and the dance moves to show everyone how it is done, it's no wonder he is one of the top DJ's in Southwest Florida.   This weeks Vendor of the Week is Jamaal Day from Jam All Day Entertainment.    

*** Read below to learn how to win a $100.00 Prize Package from Jam All Day & Live Love Breathe Weddings ***

Photo Credit: Alisa Sue Photography

How did you get started:
I used to be the activities director at Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club.  I got to talking with Jim Martin with Captivation Media when I was helping out at the 'Teen Scene' event at the YMCA.  He told me a had a great voice, good vibe, the dance moves and that I could motivate a crowd.  I did some DJing for some schools and parties and before I knew it all the referrals started to take off.

How many years in business:
6 years


What is your favorite part about weddings:
I love it when everything comes together and seeing the reactions on not only the guests but the bride and groom faces!

How many events do you do a year:
I average about 45-50 events between weddings & events.


What services to you offer:
** Contact for pricing **

Tell me about your photo booth:
Unlike most other photo booths we offer you a 4" x 6" photo instead of a photo strip.  People really like being able to slip it into a frame.  We also offer a green screen- definitely adds more flair and with 100's of props the photo booths are a really great time.  


How did you come up with your business name & slogan:
I used to go by 'Jimmy Jam' in honor of my cousin who passed away.  I wanted to be taken seriously though for all kinds of events so I turn it into Jam All Day Entertainment and from there was the slogan- "You Can Bet, You'll Jam All Day"!

Perks & Benefits:
I'm a laid back, have fun kind of guy.  I ride the waves and play to the crowd.  I'm passionate about what I do and it shows.  I offer wireless mics and speakers for the ceremony and I'm your MC for the night.


What advice to you have for brides & grooms:
When I meet with a couple I give them lists of top songs, opinions about what to do and not to do.  I try to make it known that their presence on the dance floor is super important and I really try to connect with the couple prior to get better feel for not only their wedding, but who they are. 

You have a special event coming up:
We are having our Jam All Day Holiday Mini Sessions on Sunday, November 15th, 2015!  Bring your family out to our Photo Booth Holiday Mini Session at Southern Oaks at 6511 McKowen Road, Sarasota, FL 34240.  It's from 9 am to 2 pm.  There is a only a $20 sitting fee.  With an option to put your entire session on a USB drive for $10 or get instant prints for $1 each.  To book your spot- Click Here.

How can you be reached:
Email: info@jamallday.com
Phone: 941-321-4663

-Sarasota Wedding DJ - Weddings & Special Events - 

Would you like to offer a promo for our readers:
I'd like to offer $50 off a 4 hour DJ Package* (& to partner with that Live Love Breathe Weddings is going to offer $50.00 off Day Of Coordination Service)*.

Here is how you enter to win:
'Like' on Facebook- Jam All Day Entertainment- Click Here
'Like' on Facebook- Live Love Breathe Weddings- Click Here
Comment below on this blog post with your name and wedding date!

Big thanks to Jamaal for allowing me to interview him and offering a wonderful promotion!
Wedding Wishes,
Marie


* Some Exclusions may apply.  Contact Jam All Day Entertainment  for more details.  All statements/opinions/photos above are that of Jamaal Day at Jam All Day Entertainment.  Facebook/Twitter/Constant Contact/Blogspot is in no way affiliated with the contest/giveaway.  Live Love Breathe Weddings did not benefit monetarily from this blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment