Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Super Cute PRINCESS Party!!


Completely aware that this is a 'wedding' blog, however I do many events throughout the year and this one is especially dear to my heart.  My sweet daughter Brianna turned 3 and we hosted a super cute Princess Party for her this past Sunday.   

I created custom invitations using glittery card stock and sent them out in shimmery light purple envelopes.   We snacked on fresh baked sandwiches (thanks, mom!), veggies and chips and indulged in the sweets.  I contacted our local cake baker- Cake Concepts and had them do their magic and the made the most precious princess cake and cupcakes to match. 

Hand dipped chocolate pretzel rods dipped in sprinkles, chocolate drizzled popcorn, strawberry wafers and pink lemonade marshmallows rounded out the yummy treats.


As for the decor, I was able to do that rather inexpensively.  After Christmas sales allowed me to find the above wall mount princess items in the clearance area.  The backdrop for the sweet treats was created out of plastic table cloths, clearance purple Christmas garland and shades of silver, pink and purple ornaments.


The silverware was bedazzled with diamond bling and wrapped individually for each guest in a hot pink napkin and wrapped in cute ribbon.  Drink dispensers held pink lemonade and sweet tea. 


We rented a bounce house for the kids to play in.  (There was 15 kids!) 
Needless to say I highly recommend that if you have it in your party budget.  


Thankfully no one was diabetic!  :) 


I created tissue paper pom balls out of glitter tissue paper, Styrofoam balls and straight pins.  The table cloth and chair sashes gave a fun punch to the dining room table.  I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as we all enjoyed the party.

Wedding (&Event) Wishes,
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment